Time Appointments are currently recruiting on behalf of a top accountancy firm, and are looking for a qualified accountant to join their Audit and Accounts team.
Working to deliver a broad range of audit and accounts services to a number of business clients, this opportunity would suit someone looking to progress their career who already has a strong practice background.
Key duties and responsibilities:
* Managing the audit process including planning, finalisation and liaising with key client contacts
* Reviewing year-end statutory accounts
* Reviewing corporation tax computations
* Review of monthly or quarterly management accounts
* Assisting clients with queries and advising clients where necessary
* Responsible for management, mentoring and training of trainee and new staff
* Assisting Directors with project work
* Building client portfolio
* Be client facing and attend meetings where required
* Manage work in progress and debtors across client base