Our client specialises in manufacturing metal products for a wide variety of industries and for an extensive range of applications. They fabricate products in a wide variety of materials, from perforated aluminium sheets to stainless steel woven mesh and rubber mats.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a manufacturing environment and must be familiar operating CNC press brake for metal fabrications.
As a Press Brake Operator, your duties will be:
* Analyse work orders, parts and blueprints.
* Knowledge and hands- on operation of CNC brake press for metal fabrication.
* Set up and operate machines as required.
* Check parts throughout the production run, using company supplied measuring equipment to monitor quality and repeatability of processes.
* Provide routine maintenance and minor repairs to CNC press brake machine.
* Perform other duties as assigned by supervisory personnel.
An ideal Press Brake Operator will hold the following skills and experiences:
* Previous experience in manufacturing engineering, fabrication management and/ or operations of low and mid-sized volume metal fabrication preferred.
* Ability to use Direct read measuring devices required.
* Good understanding of functionality of parts and their components.
* Follow and understand blueprints.
* Work well in a team environment as well as independently.
* Ability to operate forklift and obtain certification.
* Successfully work well as in a team as well as independently.
* Help train less experienced co-workers.
* Successful applicants will receive a holiday entitlement of 21days per year.
* Excellent pension