Currently looking to recruit an Email Marketing Account Manager to join a growing team working on some new and exciting Brands based in Manchester. Responsible for creating content in Photoshop & email campaigns (including content & sales strategies).
• Support the Consumer Growth team with innovative and engaging creative to help execute consumer-focused plans across each Brand.
• Communicating and collaborating with the wider team, and be able to talk about your design and the thinking behind it to support the consumer growth of the brands and target audiences.
• Meet deadlines while having the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
• Constantly review and develop new & exciting ways of visually representing brands, messages and products which improves the quality of our platforms.
• Design email assets, website changes, advertising creative and support with refreshing content in the month based on key requirements.
• Prioritise workload by brand and importance, through centralised schedule and in conjunction with wider consumer growth team.
Create regular email campaigns to drive event attendance.
• Strong user of the Adobe Creative Suite especially:
• Experience working with CSS and HTML
• Experience with Mail Chimp for email campaigns
• Image editing & processing skills
• Attention to detail
• Strong communication skills (written and spoken)
• Strong organisational skills
• Able to meet tight deadlines
What would make you stand out:
• A good qualification in Graphic Design, Marketing or Visual Arts
• Good understanding of branding & other marketing
• Previous email marketing experience
• Experience working with various Social media platforms
• Experience working with a creative agency or similar
• Previous work for consumer-focused brands
• Ecommerce experience