About the role:
- A full service, highly prestigious international law firm with offices across the UK.
The ideal candidate:
- Offering legal advice on a broad spectrum of employment matters including (but not limited to); equality and discrimination; disciplinary and grievance issues; reorganisations and redundancies; settlement agreements; restrictive covenants; TUPE and managing Tribunal claims.
- Undertake business development and maintain strong relationships with existing clients.
- Draft, negotiate and interpret contracts, agreements, policies and procedures.
- This role will be based in the Liverpool office but offers flexible working arrangements.
- Around 2-7 PQE with excellent academic background and a strong grounding of employment law experience gained at a leading firm.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Problem solving skills with the ability to find sound solutions to complex legal issues.
Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.