My client a specialist in the provision of IT Solutions for the industrial sector requires a MIS Analyst to provide customers with manufacturing, design and production testing data as part of an implementation project or service contract basis.Benefits include:
Free Parking, Healthcare, Laptop.
You will need to understand the customer's problems and the key drivers for change to enable you to use your skills and experience to solve the customer's problems in a timely manner.Accountabilities:
- Delivery of Project Work in line with agreed timescales
- The delivery of required process tracking, development and testing data
- Ensure that Customer experiences a proactive approach to solving their problems
- Assist PM in developing the team to improve their skills and knowledge
- Ensure that all tasks are carried out within budget
- To ensure that project deliverables are issued on time through effective and sometimes innovative ideas
- Using planning methods such as GANTT Charts to monitor project progress and identify where issues arise
- To identify opportunities for improvement in efficiency and usability of the companies Quality Management System
- To identify training opportunities in self and possibly other staff in the team
- To assist and in some cases run small internal projects to bring about the changes required.
- You will need to be an effective communicator.
- You will ensure that the Project Manager is aware of any issues that arise in a timely manner so that they can deal with said issues
- To run small internal and external project meetings to discuss project progress and technical matters on projects
- Where required issue weekly and monthly reports to customers with updated Project Gantt charts or other plans
Technical skills required:
- MS SQL or Oracle database knowledge will be essential
- Experience of data historian packages such as Hyper Historian
- Carry out PLC/DCS programming tasks to define the best way forward on a project
- Carry out SCADA or HMI works to define the best way forward
Where necessary assist on the above works to ensure that project is delivered on time. Ideally you will have the drive and capability to quickly gain a strong technical knowledge of a Programming Language, such as:
MIS Analyst - key skills MS SQL, PLC's, Programming experience.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however, we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90693698