Real Estate Investment Manager - Principal - OUR CLIENT
is a leading UK focussed, ambitious, PropCo and Fund with £100's of millions+ of assets under management across multiple asset classes. They are in a liquid capital position and continue to expand taking advantage of commercial single asset and large portfolios acquisitions. As they continue to source transactions across the country and prepare themselves in readiness for distressed situations, they now seek an experienced Investment Manager to play a pivotal role in their London based acquisitions team'. THE ROLE:
The successful incumbent will focus on:
THE PERSON: PLEASE ONLY APPLY - IF
- Sourcing, underwriting and executing opportunistic UK commercial investment deals across multiple asset classes and situations..
- Networking with agents, vendors etc.
- Managing transaction / investment process from inception, through managing external stakeholders to successful completion.
- Conducting due diligence and effectively contributing and challenging the due diligence assessments/assumptions on acquisitions.
- Building and maintaining investment models for current and prospective acquisitions, including comprehensive sensitivity analysis.
- Analysing and interrogating the operating characteristics of properties within the existing portfolio and prepare comparative reports, SWOT analysis and recommendations.
- Participating in investment and strategy meetings and contributing to the formulation of robust business plans for current and prospective purchases.
- Researching and analysing market data on transactions and using property data to support assumptions and acquisitions.
- Producing and assisting with the preparation of investment documents to support the process of debt and equity raising.
- Assisting with on-going investor relations and reporting to banks.
- Leading own quant analysis (no analyst resource).