Are you a Business Development Manager looking for your next challenge?
Do you want to join a National Healthcare Provider who are extremely well known?
Wolf Healthcare are working in partnership with a reputable care provider to assist them in their search to add a Business Development Manager to join their Senior Management Team.
* You will be responsible for the successful marketing of the care services
* Generating new inquiries from both clients and care givers
This role is central to the growth of the business through community relationship building and a range of marketing activities.
Drive the marketing and communication networking activity, delivering a message that reflects the company mission, vision and values and communicates their unique service offering.
Creating marketing plans making sure to incorporate weekly, monthly and yearly activities that will be focused on achieving the company objectives for business growth, community engagement and brand awareness
Manage the role of Marketing and Engagement coordinator to ensure objectives are met including social media and online marketing, design work, advertising, and networking.
Research, identify, contact, approach and develop relationships with decision makers, commissioners and significant health & social care professionals. Maintain a robust pipeline of opportunities by growing, maintaining, influencing and leveraging your network.
Build a "toolkit" of planned approaches incorporating the companies campaigns, developing pitches and messages. Use these to make contact and build relationships through introductory calls, info calls, one on one meetings, group presentations for example and use marketing materials to educate and inform on available services.
To make effective use of LinkedIn, forums, memberships, social media apps and participation in groups and governances to link with your network, build market knowledge and brand awareness.
Work with Client and Recruitment Teams to create joined up messaging and Social Media campaigns.
Research, schedule and successfully execute regular community marketing events including health fairs, exhibitions and any other event that would promote their service to the public. This can include talks where you align with planned campaigns such as Fraud Protection or Dementia Friends.
Follow up on all contacts with appropriate correspondence such as thank you notes, phone calls, emails, etc. Continually ensure that the relationship is at the heart of everything you do.
Attend events, meetings and forums. Provide feedback and information on services, business trends and creative developments. Use information to develop own strategy and direction.
Maintain accurate data and information to analyse own performance. Use data and information to continually assess performance against your strategic goals. To present reports and information to show progress towards goals and targets.
What we are looking for from you:
* Proven ability to build successful relationships within the community and across public, business and charitable events
* Marketing skills experience with an understanding of sales approaches and techniques
* Commercial business awareness.
* Ability to think creatively and translate creative thinking into successful marketing campaigns and measurable business outcomes.
* Ability to work effectively as part of the Senior leadership team, maintaining open communications, and also able to work independently, using initiative and have a common sense approach to overcoming challenges and problem solving.
* Ability to lead, manage, motivate and develop others to achieve their objectives.
* Ability to plan strategically and most importantly to turn this into real action and achievement on the ground.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills; the ability to listen effectively and to speak in public and to engage fully with people of all backgrounds inside and outside the organization (including community based CAREGivers).
* Ability to monitor own performance, including success of key campaigns, activities and initiatives and report effectively to GM on regular basis.
* Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritise and daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly workload, goals and achievements, to meet deadlines and achieve personal targets.
* Ability to understand and uphold all policies and procedures established by the company and in keeping with their CQC 'Outstanding' rating.
* A good level of computer skills, proficient with Microsoft Office suite and able to use the companies Operating System and Business Information systems and databases.
* Able to maintain confidentiality of information in accordance with GDPR and Company policy at all times.
What benefits will you receive in return:
* 20 Days annual leave plus all bank holidays
* Free Parking
* Pension Scheme
* Discounts on your favourite Brands
* Staff Social Events
* Leadership and Management training
* Award winning training including two Princess Royal Training Awards
* City and Guilds accredited training, including care certificate, dementia and end of life training
* Free membership to 'Life and Progress Employee Assistance Programme' which gives you 24/7 access to one to one counselling, legal advice and support, self-help and well being information
This is a fantastic opportunity and one not to be missed!
Please do not hesitate to APPLY NOW to be considered for this role!
Please note: Wolf Helathcare are acting as an employment agency in relation to this full time, permanent position