Just FMCG are currently recruiting for a well known food manufacturer in the Norfolk area. We are looking for an experienced Engineering Team Leader for a protein environment.
The position is on a 4 on 4 off basis and will include;
- Carrying out and liaising with a team on engineering procedure and schedules, planned or unplanned.
- Acting as Lead Engineer on site in absence of Senior Leadership.
- Ensuring all machinery plant, equipment and engineering team operates to its optimum potential.
- Overseeing and meeting all safety and hygiene standards on works carried out.
- Ensuring all works carried out are documented.
- Applying engineering safety procedures rigorously in all areas of works, ensuring all safety hazards are quickly dealt with or reported to the Departmental Manager.
- Ensuring that production plant and equipment is maintained to the agreed optimum standards and conducted in accordance with the planning function to minimise downtime.
Candidates MUST be educated to minimum HNC/D Electrical/Mechanical Engineering with Vocational Units of NVQ3+ and have a minumum of 5 years experience working in an FMCG environment with experience of managing a team, ideally with a history within food production and with a knowledge of food hygiene.
Flexibility to shifts and overtime is required.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90785967