is a fast-growing, dynamic and innovative clinical homecare organisation, providing high quality nurse support and patient support programmes, which may include associated medication dispensing and delivery, for a range of therapeutic areas across a diverse patient population for both the NHS, Global Pharmaceutical Companies and private Clinics.
HealthNet's philosophy is to add value at every point of the customer's product lifecycle, or in the patient's treatment pathway.Clinical Business Development / Market Access Manager
is a wide-ranging role that involves extensive cross-functional working with our Pharmaceutical customers, the NHS and private Clinics to understand regional and prioritised health economies and to build sustainable solutions for all stakeholders. Working with all groups of customers, the post-holder will co-create and execute
a market-leading plan, which supports clinical teams and patients to gain knowledge and have access to innovative medicines as they become available through clinical trial and commercial stages of development.Position responsibilities:
- Partner with Pharmaceutical Companies to identify best practice solutions to optimise product availability and provide support in developing and delivering regional market access plans using the HealthNet clinical infrastructure.
- Build trusted and strategic relationships with all stakeholders.
- Collaboration with all relevant groups within HealthNet and with the Customer.
- Communicate customer insights to internal teams to help inform strategy development.
- Inform, shape and lead the development of the HealthNet Clinical Services business strategy.
- Assist with the development of the clinical services budget and associated financial KPIs.
- Essential to have a highly developed knowledge, understanding and experience of product development and commercial adoption in the pharmaceutical market.
- Evidence of medical and commercial stakeholder management understanding agendas and how HealthNet Homecare can provide solutions.
- Evidence of close working relationships with key stakeholders e.g. industry groups, policy stakeholders, health and social care leads.
- Knowledge of NHS Regional structures with established customer contacts preferred. Understanding of project management methods with the ability to drive project sponsorship and gain stakeholder support.
- Experienced in negotiation, contract management and account management skills, preferably with knowledge and experience of a service organisation.
- Degree-qualified, preferably in a scientific discipline. Knowledge and understanding of supply chain management processes is desired.
- Full UK driving license.
- Ideal candidates would also have: Proven capability to influence and drive change agendas without formal authority.
- Demonstrates good decision making skills and ability to communicate those decisions and articulate other complex information and data to senior personnel internally and externally.
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
HealthNet recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.Benefits
- Competitive salary (plus bonus scheme)
- Car allowance
- Non contractual bonus scheme
- Investment in ongoing professional development tailored to the individual
- Flexible working
- Career progression
To apply please send your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org