We are looking for a new member of staff to join our friendly and hardworking marketing team as an PPC Specialist. We are a rapidly growing ecommerce company, who are already one of the largest online retailers for organic health foods and whole foods in the UK, with plans to continue this growth within the Health Food Sector.
What will you be doing ?
As an PPC specialist you will be responsible for paid advertising across Google, Bing, Facebook & Amazon Ads as well as taking on other jobs to help with the growth of the company. Your main duties will be, but are not limited to :
- Managing & optimising shopping campaigns
- Optimising shopping feeds
- Regularly reviewing search ads and creating new campaigns and ad groups
- Split testing ad text & bid models for best performance
- Using data to get insights on competitors, competition & market
- Finding new ads platforms to expand our reach
- Managing Google, Bing, Facebook & Amazon Ads
- Looking after remarketing campaigns to ensure customer retention
- Speaking with Account Managers to explore areas of growth for the account
- Keeping a close eye on account performance on a daily basis
- Working with the marketing team to maximise sales and brand awareness
The Ideal Candidate will :
- Have at least 1-2 year experience of managing PPC accounts and a proven record of results
- Good knowledge Google Analytics
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Experience running Paid Social & Display Campaigns
- High attention to detail and Data Driven
- Enjoy problem solving
- Have the ability to work critically
- Hard working and ambitious
- Good organisation skills and able to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Confident in their ability and able to bring new ideas forward
- Able to work independently and work well as a team when required
Salary £25,000 to £30,000 DOE
20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Friendly atmosphere and staff
Brand new offices
More about us:
We are a modern, down-to-earth yet forward-thinking company enjoying continual expansion in an ever-growing health-food sector. We have big ambitions, as reflected by both our huge range of wholefoods (and related healthy products) and our fast-growing customer base throughout the UK and Europe.
As people, we're a nicely dynamic group of friendly and high-energy individuals of all ages. The working atmosphere is relaxed and friendly, but professional and hardworking. In short, we're a very good company to work for!
If you have drive, energy, enthusiasm and a positive attitude you are likely to fit right in. Ultimately, we're looking for a positive, honest and hardworking person who takes pride in their work, going home happy they have given 100% to their job.