Assistant Accountant | Brighouse | £25-30,000 | Growing business
Excellent opportunity to join a UK business with growth plans as an Assistant Accountant. Leading in a range of markets, this group continually exceed their customers' expectations and due to expansion, they are delighted to be in a position to increase the finance team.
As the Assistant Accountant you will:
- Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will provide financial analysis & support as required;
- Prepare of monthly management accounts
- Support the budgeting process
- Produce Cash flow forecasting
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Oversee purchase and sales ledger
- Full analytical review of the costs incurred to the site, including variance analysis
The role suits a part-qualified accountant (CIMA / ACCA) or qualified by experience accountant, ideally with several years' experience in a similar environment. Wholesale, retail, FMCG and logistics experience are all advantageous going into this process. The business requires someone with the ability to implement strong financial control procedures and processes, provide quality reports and offer commercial acumen.