Prospero Teaching are seeking an experienced Maths Teacher for a School in Scunthorpe.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic and dynamic Teacher, who is committed to raising achievement and can make a difference from day one. With a proven track record of teaching the UK Maths Curriculum, you must be able to engage learners and bring creativity and innovation to Maths lessons.
Applications are welcomed from both experienced and newly qualified teachers. The school will offer full support to NQT and support towards the induction year.
PLEASE NOTE - Only successful candidates will be contacted.
To be eligible to apply you must:
* Be a qualified teacher (ideally PGCE, GTP, BEd, Cert Ed, BA with QTS/QTLS)
* Have UK teaching experience.
* Be a UK resident or be eligible to work in the UK.
* Hold a current and up to date DBS disclosure or be willing to complete a new one.
* Be able to provide 2 teaching references within the last 2 years or your last 2 teaching placements and University reference if you are an NQT.
* A passion for your subject and the ability to share this with young people.
* The ability to motivate pupils to achieve outstanding examination results.
* Excellent classroom and behaviour management skills.
All Prospero Teaching positions are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
Prospero Teaching, have teaching/support staff positions across, Essex, Suffolk, Norfolk, North London, West London, East London, South East London, South West London, West Midlands and all Home Counties including, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Surrey and Kent.
If you are interested in working as a Cover Supervisor nursery nurse, classroom assistant, primary teacher, secondary teacher, teaching assistant, SENCO, school support staff, SEN Teacher, or if you are an NQT, contact Prospero Teaching today to register