We are currently looking for a senior, highly customer-focused and enthusiastic Deskside Support Engineer with a genuine interest in solving peoples IT issues. The successful candidate should be technically competent, possess good communication skills and be willing to collaborate with the wider IT support teams.
This role is based in Greenford, West London and day to day activities include resolving a wide variety of desktop software and hardware issues and requests, while minimizing disruption to our users.
This role would be the perfect progression for someone who has experience on a service desk but is looking to take the next in their career by providing face to face support to all levels of the business including VIP's.Key Responsibilities:
- Software and system fault diagnosis, analysis and fix.
- Take responsibility for stock used and follow the correct procedures regarding stock management.
- Case management of Incidents and IMAC's in line with SLA's
- Acknowledge and respond to emails from Team Leads and Manager
- Liaising with other teams or vendors to resolution
- Risk awareness of technology and business impact.
- Assisting with projects as they arise
- Proactively keeps customer updated with problem status at all times.
- Identifying and reporting risk as appropriate in accordance with the guidelines
- Manage Loan Pool laptops
- Comply with Asset Management policies
- PC/Desktop Support knowledge including Windows XP, Windows 7 & Windows Office Suites and core application suites.
- Administering Windows Share\File permissions.
- Mobile connectivity (E.g. secureID/MAS/
- Good knowledge of HP and Dell Workstation, Desktops & Laptops
- Proactive and can work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills.
- A flexible approach and work alongside the various operational teams.
- Must be Pro-Active.
This is an excellent opportunity to join us and as an employee you will gain access to a large library of training courses and accreditations to help further your skills and development.
We also offer an excellent benefits package including personal pension plan, and various other flexible benefits including private medical cover, life insurance, and flexible holiday to name a few.
Apply now for consideration!
By completing the application process you agree that ES Field Delivery UK LTD (FDS) may contact you in line with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in connection with your application via the contact details you provided in relation to the vacancy you have applied for. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed at http://www.dxcfds.com/vacancy/Policy.html
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90786622