Vehicle Handover Delivery Driver
A BRAND NEW online-only retailer offering consumers a vast selection of quality pre-owned cars at a great value. Our client is changing how consumers buy pre-owned cars- from dealerships to the comfort of their homes, so we will enable consumers to purchase their vehicles online and have it delivered straight to their doorstep- or pick it up from their Collection Hub.
We are recruiting for this unique and exciting role, a one of a kind position within the motor trade. As a Vehicle Handover Delivery Driver, you will be the face of the brand and aim to be an excellent brand ambassador. So good communication skills are needed. Your role will be delivering customers new vehicles within a 30 mile radius of Stratford and showing them a few unique features of their new vehicle.
The successful candidates (we need 7! to start with) will be given full in-house training from our experienced team and taught the process of presenting cars to customers and completing necessary documentation.
Ideally you will have excellent organisational skills, a passion for cars and a flair for customer service. You must have a valid Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) card Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate will :
- Delivering customers vehicles, with a new pickup truck and trailer (with the customers new vehicle in)
- Communicating with customers to confirm their handover appointment and assisting them with any inquiries
- Liaising with other departments to ensure the vehicle is ready for the specified time
- Ensuring all vehicles due for collection/delivery pass our pre-delivery quality assurance checks utilising a Handover App
- Maintaining a high safe driving standard in accordance with Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA)
- Completing identification and document verifications with customers
- Assisting customer with paperwork upon collection/delivery
- Explaining vehicle features to customers during handover process
- Providing a friendly, personable, and memorable experience for the customer
- Have a valid Driver's License
- Have a valid Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) card (7.5tonne etc)
- Have confidence in dealing with customers in a face-to-face environment
- Have a can-do attitude and the desire to deliver a quality service to customers
- Be friendly, helpful and willing to work as part of a team
- Be organised, with an eye for detail
- Be a problem solver with ability to think on your feet to give our customers the best outcomes
- Training, support and progression opportunities
- Great working environment
- Uniform provided
- Holiday and Company Pension scheme
Full time (average 42.5 hours per week) on an 8-week rolling rota, shift pattern so weekend work will be required from time to timeLocation:
Stratford, London.Salary: £13.50 per hour / Circa £30,000 per annum.
Full time Permanent Employment, overtime maybe available in addition