This is a great opportunity for a Field Service Engineer, specialising in Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems and Fixed Gas Detection equipment, to provide preventative maintenance and repair for customers across a number of industries.
The Company offers a wide range of manufactured, integrated or straight resale fixed or portable solutions that cater for a number of applications, typically: personal safety (gas, leak and odour detection) and environmental protection (integrated continuous emissions monitoring solutions). Solutions are provided to a variety of industries, including: oil and gas, energy from waste, power, water utility, petrochemical, commercial/industrial refrigeration and manufacturing.
Key responsibilities of this Field Service Engineer role include:
- Management of allocated cluster of sites to make sure all elements of the service contract are provided in line with customer/contractual expectations/obligations;
- Forge quality customer relationships by liaising professionally with customers when on site;
- Assist regional supervisor with accurate recording of stock by ensuring that all parts/consumables used on site visits are recorded using the designated method;
- Seek out new business opportunities - e.g. service and repair work from new and existing customers;
- Proactively review your work schedule to make sure customer expectations are met;
- Proactively request training as and when required;
- Ensure strong communication lines are maintained with external and internal customers;
- Build strong working relationships with the other service engineers to ensure all contracts are delivered;
- Attend regional service meetings.
You could be the ideal candidate for this job opportunity if you have the following skills and experience:
- Degree, HND or equivalent qualification in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering would be beneficial but not essential;
- Experience working with Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems (CEMS) and/or Fixed Gas Detection equipment would be preferred;
- Alternatively experience with test and measurement/control instrumentation within an industrial environment;
- Extremely well organised and structured;
- Excellent communicator on all levels (varying mediums);
- Good team player;
- Good eye for detail;
- Full UK driving licence;
- Territory: this will be assigned according to the successful candidate's home location;
- Ideal home location: within easy access of the main motorway network.
The package for this Field Service Engineer role is made up of a competitive salary, plus On Call Allowance, company van and benefits.