Lloyd Recruitment Services has an exciting opportunity working for a leading organisation. Our client is looking for an experienced Finance Assistant to join their expanding team.
They are looking for a Finance Assistant to work directly with the Chief Financial Officer. The ideal candidate will have a background in accountancy, be positive, enthusiastic and have a high attention to detail.
* Purchase and sales ledger duties
* Bank reconciliations
* Assisting with monthly management accounts preparation
* Drafting of financial documents and reports for senior management
* Assisting with annual budgeting
* Regular monitoring of business KPIs
* VAT returns
* Staff wages and commission calculations
* Supplier and customer setup and liaison
Knowledge, skills & experience
* At least a year's experience in a similar administrative role
* Accounting knowledge and experience is vital (minimum AAT level 2 qualified or with a bookkeeping qualification)
* Strong MS Office skills, particularly in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Experience of generating reports and proficient in formatting
* Highly numerate and have excellent attention to detail
* Have a passion for sustainability
* Have excellent time management and organisational skills and can deliver quality work to agreed deadlines, maintaining clear focus under pressure is a must
* Strong team player as well as a proactive individual contributor
* Ability to use initiative and work with the minimum of supervision
This is a full-time position, however four days per week and flexible working will be considered. You will be working in central London one day a week and remotely from home.
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 dependant on experience plus excellent benefits package
NB: Due to the high volume of applications, Lloyd Recruitment Services can only contact shortlisted candidates