12-month Fixed Term Contract
This is your opportunity to work for a leading and prestigious division within the public sector based in Liverpool City Centre. Reporting to Head of Finance Business Partnering, there has never been a better time to join a team that are passionate about the work they do.
The role is to work closely with Directorates creating a real and active partnership with both commercial operations and financial management. You will provide 'real time' support and analysis, to be a trusted adviser and to add value that will assist in decision making in an efficient simple manner to improve the accuracy, consistency and transparency of commercial delivery, reporting and forecasting.
This post is offered on a 1-year fixed term basis.
* Work with commercial colleagues and finance professionals to measure and analyse business performance.
* Ensure the requirements of the financial processes are met through the directorates
* Work across stakeholders of the forecasting process to ensure user needs met and consistency and transparency embedded
* Facilitate discussions around business performance and risks and opportunities
* Utilise Workday and other data tools in an efficient manner to support the transfer of business information across the pillar
* Develop and implement reporting and forecasting processes and templates aligned to financial requirements
* Convey complex financial reports, processes, and information in a simple manner
* Support in the development of commercial benefits and the quantification of value generated by procurement activities.
* Ensure Business stakeholders are trained in required financial systems.
* Strong technical and accounting system skills
* Commercial and procurement experience
* Part Qualified
* Experience of working with large accounting systems like Workday, SAP, Oracle
* Experience of understanding and managing complex financial processes
* Experience of working with and analysing multiple and large sources of data and information in addition to managing the quality and use of that information
* Experience of working with multiple stakeholders with varying levels of financial knowledge
Success Profiles - Behaviours:
* Seeing the bigger picture
* Communicaing and influencing
* Working Together
* Making effective decisions