The e-Commerce sector is booming! Did you know that by the end of 2040 it is estimated that 95% of purchases will be done via e-retail, 85% of the population have an Amazon account and the e-Commerce sector will reach £4.13 trillion by 2021!
Simply put the e-Commerce sector is experiencing tremendous growth and is critical for companies wanting to sell products, to effectively position their brand and compete in this time.
Linnworks not only has the market-leading product for eCommerce automation but also attracts the best people in the industry. Highly skilled, passionate, collaborative with a winning and customer centric attitude - we pride ourselves on our people.
Linnworks has just closed another record month and is expanding rapidly. We are working to a very expansive strategic plan with a clear vision of expanding offices and staffing across Asia Pacific, America and EMEA regions.
With this continued success and growth in mind, we are now looking for an experienced Partner Marketing Manager to join our marketing team. This successful candidate will be based remotely however some occasional travel may be required to London and the UK head office in Chichester, West Sussex. This role is offered with a competitive salary of up to £50,000.
For this exciting new role, we are looking for an experienced marketeer with an excellent knowledge of the tech partnership space.
Why we want you to work here:
You are excited at the prospect of contributing to the growth of a fast-paced tech company, and you won't settle for mediocrity anywhere along the way. You don't sit around and wait to be told what to do. You take the initiative and find creative ways to get work done. You're a great team player. You're open minded, committed to the success of all your colleagues, and you are a positive person to be around. You put the customer at the heart of your work and strive to create an exceptional customer experience.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as a Partner Marketing Manager you will be required to drive influence and demand generation through our partner channels. In this role, you will develop collaborative programs and joint go-to-market campaigns with our partners to drive awareness and engagement from joint activities. You will also be responsible for setting strategies with key partners, aligning with business and marketing objectives. On a day to day basis, you will be responsible for:
* Drive partner recruitment and customer adoption of Linnworks.
* Design and implement joint go-to-market campaigns, strategies, and content with key partners to generate pipeline
* and revenue.
* Develop detailed campaign project plans, including campaign goals, messaging, calls to action, content and marketing
* distribution channels
* Report weekly, monthly, and quarterly on partner results, ROI and success metrics.
* Use data from past programs to implement campaign improvements.
* Build long-term relationships with our key partners.
* Host small community events (online or offline) for our partners and customers.
* Build and manage a partnership marketing team.
The skills you will need to succeed:
If you can answer yes to these following questions, we would love you to join our team!
* Do you have proven experience in partner marketing, product marketing, or demand generation in high-technology companies?
* Do you have outstanding communication skills and excellent copywriting skills?
* Do you consider yourself to be an expert at driving business through the partner ecosystem?
Whilst a degree in marketing would be beneficial, we are keen to hear from candidates who are qualified by experience and have excellent marketing skills and a proven track record in a similar industry. As our ideal candidate, you will be experienced in designing and executing joint marketing plans with strategic partners, globally. A strong understanding of Saas and experience of managing a team would also be desirable traits of our ideal Partner Marketing Manager.
Why our team love working here:
* Flexible working hours
* Fantastic team culture
* Professional growth opportunities
* Dynamic working environment
Linnworks is proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background leads to a better environment for our employees, and a better service for our customers. The training and development of our employees is something we value deeply. We are committed to continuous investment into their personal growth, providing clear paths for career progression, and equipping them with the tools and training required to become experts in their profession.
Sounds good right? Click APPLY below to register your interest in the role of Partner Marketing Manager. We are waiting to hear from you