At Inspire EHC we are committed to creating the best possible outcomes for the candidates we work with. As we begin the new academic year, we are working with an SEN School who is looking to recruit SEN Teaching Assistants to work with pupils with Autism, Moderate to Severe Learning Disabilities in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire. As a SEND agency we work very closely with the SEN School to ensure the most suitable SEN Teaching Assistants are appointed.
* Provide support to learners aged 2-19 within the SEN School
* Experience in working with young people with Moderate to Severe Learning Disabilities
* Experience in working with young people Autism
* Work in partnership with, peers, parents, carers to ensure the best possible platform is given
* Support the class teacher in ensuring learners receive the best possible education
* Be committed to striving for the best outcome for the young people you work with
* Team Teach / StepOn Training or willingness to obtain
* Eagerness to work in SEND
* Supporting teaching and learning certificates
* Supporting young people or adults with SEND
* Approachable and posses the needed attributes to engage with learner withing the settings
* Able to commit to the same
Benefits of Inspire EHC:
* Dedicated consultant to assist you throughout the process.
* Online application process.
* Online time sheet portal (when working for Inspire EHC)
* Friendly/honest team
* Help you develop your career not just find you a job
At Inspire EHC we work with a number of SEN Schools throughout Hertfordshire and would be delighted to welcome you as part of our team.
Inspire EHC ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and at least two independent references. Inspire EHC ltd are an Equal Opportunities employer