Project Manager - Law Firm - 1 year Fixed Term contract - City of London - 70/75k + Bens
Due to an Increasingly busy line of project pipeline, we have a fantastic opportunity to join an International Law firm for this 1 year Fixed Term contract, applicants will ideally have previous experience of working within a Law firm.
Experience required includes
* At least 5 years' experience of successful project delivery in a legal or comparable organisation.
* Practitioner level or equivalent project management qualification from a recognised body, e.g. Axelos or PMI.
* Change Management qualification from a recognised body e.g. Prosci, would be beneficial.
* Demonstrable experience of managing teams in a matrix-environment.
* Demonstrable experience of liaising with and influencing up to C-suite and Partners.
* Able to effectively translate and accurately communicate technology matters to senior technical and non-technical stakeholders.
* Able to manage stakeholders' expectations when delivering complex change to deadlines.
* Familiarity with legal IT systems would be beneficial.
* Flexible with regard to working hours - normal office hours are between 9:00am and 5.00pm, but projects may require work outside this time.
Most projects are Technical, but not all, some are for example
A new cyber security detection and response system
Microsoft Exchange to M365 Migration (follow-on from Teams);
The replacement of ageing laptops worldwide;
Finance PMS upgrade (Elite 3E); and an upgrade of IntApp Open.
We are looking for a versatile, experienced PM who can pick up some complex, important work.
International travel may be required to ensure the smooth delivery of projects