IT Technical Project Manager (Core Infrastructure Services) AGILE Prince 2 PMP
*** This role will be office based 5 days a week ***
Highly driven (Prince 2 PMP qualified) Project Manager required to manage core infrastructure systems integration project.
You will be responsible for the delivery of key IT core infrastructure IT integration projects and deployments around Azure, Office 365, WinTel Server, SCCM, Network (WAN) Security and Service Desk.
RECENT Project Management experience with full existing systems integration into a new environment required - O365, Wintel Azure SCCM, EUC, Network, Service Desk, Telecoms.
You should be a credible and confident PM highly pragmatic personable with a hands-on approach to Project Management - this is not purely strategic/supervisory in nature.
Able to influence and build key relationships/partnerships.
PM process management and strategy.
Technically you should possess broad IT Systems knowledge
Agile SCRUM or similar methodology desirable.
International Multi-site IT Services Integration Project experience
Other experience should include the development of Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), Critical Path Analysis, KPI s, PM Frameworks, Risk Analysis, Status/Management Reporting, Project Planning Forecasting etc. Proven ability implementing and delivering new technology projects ranging in size and complexity within an enterprise environment.
▪ Verification of the Active Directory Forest
▪ Office 365 Tenancy-to-Tenancy Migrations(Exchange, Teams, OneDrive, Sharepoint)
▪ Infrastructure work
▪ Identity work
▪ File Servers
▪ DHCP & DNS
▪ Azure AD Authentication / Integration /MFA
▪ SharePoint Integration
▪ Group policy
▪ Naming convention and standards
▪ Existing Documentation
▪ SCCM environment integration
▪ Windows 10/Windows 7
▪ Internet Browser
▪ Speciality PCs
▪ Normalizing Applications
▪ Mobiles Devices / Intune
▪ Field IPs subnets (identify conflicts and remediation)
▪ Network configuration standards
▪ Firewall reviews
▪ Web filtering/proxy rules
▪ VPN Access
▪ Management AAA method and Policy
▪ Wireless deployment (SSID, Auth type, etc)
▪ Telephony platform
▪ Network security (NAC/segmentation)
▪ OT vs IT
▪ Service Now to Remedy
▪ Carbon Black
CRL operates as an employment agency and employment business