Production Operative, LE15
Numerous positions available within an established, growing, engineering business. Scope to develop new skills and progress accordingly. The role will focus on Assembly, mainly electro-mechanical hands on position. This position would be on a temporary basis to start, if successful you will then be employed on a permanent basis.
This job will suit:
* An experienced Operative or Assembly Technician within a production / manufacturing / engineering environment with good hands on skills.
* Recently qualified within an engineering discipline that is looking to start a career within engineering.
* Any experience having worked in an Electrical / Electro-mechanical environment is highly desirable.
* Quality driven individuals who can follow processes and ensure the product is at its highest standard.
The job's working environment, opportunities and rewards:
* Established engineering business experiencing good levels of growth.
* Opportunity to develop skills across different forms of production and manufacturing.
* Friendly, supportive culture who promote development and treat staff fairly.
Reference: DT-EPR(phone number removed)
This job is commutable from Oakham, Cottesmore, Uppingham, Stamford, Melton Mowbray and the surrounding areas