Are you looking to progress your career as a Project Manager (Building Services / Hvac)? Are you looking for a role providing a lot of training to grow and progress your career? Are you looking for a challenging, Project Management position with good prospects to grow?
If so, we are seeking a Project Manager (Building Services / Hvac on a permanent basis for a company that supply globally specialising in the design and manufacture of a variety of different standard and bespoke special purpose equipment for a variety of industries, primarily supplying into highly-regulated industries to take on a challenging, varied role within a small close knit team to take responsibility for design through to sign off for a variety of equipment.Project Manager (Building Services / HVAC)Essential Requirements / Experience:
·Must have an hvac / building services background (engineering / manufacturing)
·We are looking for a real people's person that will fit into the team quickly and can communicate effectively at all levels, a self-starter with a great attitude
·Must be able to drive and flexible attitude to travelProject Manager (Building Services / HVAC)Salary Package
·Competitive annual salary between £30,000 - £40,000 per annum (flexible for the right person)
·Formal training & qualifications
·Permanent positionProject Manager (Building Services / HVAC)The Role
- As a Project Manager you will be responsible working on multiple bespoke equipment projects from initial concept through to hand over with the customer / cradle to grave project management on an international scale
- Providing the highest quality service to all customers, ensuring projects are delivered to high standards of quality, within set time frame, cost etc.
- Also responsible for project planning and conducting reviews
- Apply project management methods and principles to complex bespoke projects
- You will be working with a number of engineers as well as the customer to ensure the smooth running of bespoke projects and everything is set to be delivered on time, within budget.
If you are a Project Manager (Building Services / HVAC) seeking a challenging opportunity for a global leader in their field, please apply now.