Experienced Front-end Web Developer / WordPressDigital agency based in Dartford require a talented web developer who is strong with Wordpress. This agency are
specialist in designing, building and supporting websites and online applications on the WordPress CMS. Anything from a simple brochure site through to a larger tailor-made technical solution.
We are looking for an individual who can tackle all stages of web development - from discussing client needs, planning and design, through to build and deployment of each project.
We are looking for the following expertise:
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced working environment
- The ability to code designs supplied by our design studio, from flat design files, usually created with Photoshop or Figma
- An excellent understanding of current accessibility and usability guidelines
- Expert knowledge of creating custom WordPress themes using Advanced Custom Fields and WooCommerce
- Experience of WordPress
- Experience with GIT
- Ability to produce clean, smart, cross-browser compatible code that can work across multiple devices
- Good communication skills and the ability to work closely with others
- The ability to work on own initiative within a busy environment
- MySQL experience
- Very strong attention to detail - pixel perfection required!
The company offer a basic salary up to £30k with an excellent training and development plan & budget for each employee. Location is Dartford near to the QE2 crossing.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90787434