B1 Licensed engineer - ContractContract 3-6 months Rate DOE Bournemouth
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global leading aerospace company which has been successfully operating for over 30 years: providing high net worth individuals, globally recognisable entertainment legends, law enforcement, NHS and Military with aviation services and platforms that perform.
They consistently maintain their global reputation by only employing those who have a deep passion and a strong expertise in their aerospace sector, by continuing hunting for value they provide a globally available service to ensure customer satisfaction.
Our client is looking for experienced B1 Licensed Engineers to join their established team. The ideal engineer will be prepared to work flexibly as part of a team, not only at the chosen site.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carry out scheduled Base and Line maintenance activities at the South East Base (Client Site) and provide certification of own work alongside supervision and certification of unlicensed engineers work.
- Carry out aircraft maintenance as an unlicensed engineer when required for aircraft types not held on approval.
- Ensure the completion to schedule of customer order requirements when acting as supervising, certifying or category C engineer for a given input.
- AOG activities at and away from the South East Base (Client Site).
- Travel to, and work at, other GAEL bases for short periods of time as required.
- Compliance with GAEL Maintenance Organisation Exposition and published processes and procedures.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety procedures, processes and COSHH are always observed.
- Ensuring that their day to day housekeeping and that of engineers being supervised by them is kept to a high standard.
- Comply with all procedures listed in the current Staff Company Handbook.
- If required assist the Commercial Department in generating estimates for Line or Base Maintenance Services when required, giving advice on man hours / parts / services and any likely additional costs.
- Any other duties commensurate with the position.
- B1 Engineers
- Type rated on King Air 200/300, Challenger 604/5 or Bombardier Global Express Series
- Current on Human Factors, EWIS, CDCCL
- Preferably 5 years on type minimum
- Structural experience preferred
This company is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.** If you're interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link provided **
Cubiq Recruitment is recognised as a trusted supplier of permanent, contract and interim recruitment services to the aerospace, technology and manufacturing sectors. Our teams of specialist recruiters operate across all core commercial engineering disciplines and specialist areas of aerospace engineering within Design, CAMO, LAE, Manufacturing, H&S and Facilities Management.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90786585