Class 1 Driver - Trunking Work - No Handballing - Widnes - £140/£150 per shift - Ongoing Work - Apply Today!
Ignition Driving are looking for Class 1 drivers in Widnes to work for this very busy local logistics and distribution companies.
Working as an Class 1 Driver:
Shift times & working hours for our Class 1 Drivers:
- Driving an HGV - Class 1
- Clean Trunking work - No handballing
- Vehicle Maintenance Checks
- Route and delivery paperwork completion
- Extra Routes available for longer shifts
- No handballing required
- Straight Trailer Swaps
- Monday to Friday
- Days and Nights available (Early mornings on some routes)
- Weekend work available paid at premium rates
Why should you work for Ignition Driving as a Class 1 Driver?
- Guaranteed hours
- Immediate Starts
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays
- Weekly Pay
- PAYE & LTD Drivers welcome
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Ignition team - always someone to speak to
- Temp to perm opportunities
What do we need from you to be a Class 1 Driver?
- Full Class 1 driving licence
- Minimum 12 months commercial driving experience
- 90 days tacho recorded driving in the last 180 days
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph Card & DCPC Card
today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you soon!