Service Desk Manager Location:
Warrington, England Salary:
A Warrington based IT and Telecoms support business would like to expand by adding a Service Desk Manager to take over their existing Service Desk function and lead the day to day management of a team of 3 Engineers.
The company were formed in 2012, have had year on year growth and have a turnover of 1.5 million pound per year, with the most part of their customers made up of SME's across the North West, however, they do also have contracts with larger enterprise level clients. The business has a superb reputation for looking after their staff and employ a flexible working policy.
- Windows Server up to 2019
- Office 365
- Pioneer and help to develop the Service desk further
- Provide leadership, mentorship and give direction to the more junior members of the team
- Make key decisions on the use of technologies and constantly improve tech and processes
- Work closely with customers and ensure that the SLA's are being met successfully
- 28 days holiday
- Flexible working and hours
- Group Pension Plan
- Onsite parking
- Use of a pool car when visiting customers
- Regular socials and company events
The position is a hybrid between management and acting as a technical escalation point, so somebody who is technical to a 2nd / 3rd Line level but also has excellent customer service skills is extremely beneficial for this position.
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY
& get in touch with Adam Leake at ITECCO Recruitment
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90782281