SF Recruitment are working with a client in Derbyshire to recruit a Financial Accountant to join their finance team on a permanent basis. If you're looking for a hands on financial accounting role which will see you working for a people focused, reputable business who are able to offer internal development and support to progress your career, then this might be the role for you. My client are looking for candidates who are currently working in practice and seeking their first move into industry. Please apply for immediate consideration if you're looking for a first time move into a fantastic industry role.
Some of the main responsibilities within this role will be -
- Performing balance sheet reconciliations and key financial controls
- Performing detailed analysis and investigation into higher risk areas
- Processing of bank transactions
- Fixed asset maintenance
- Preparation and posting of journals
- Assist with ad hoc analysis when required predominately balance sheet and P&L
- Support as and when required for external audit
To be considered for this role, you must be newly qualified /qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent and will need to have strong analytical skills and the ability to work well under pressure. The ability to respond positively to change and bring new ideas to the table and department is essential. You will benefit from being part of a business who offer progression and development as well as extensive employee focused benefits.