Vida Education are working in partnership with a high performing secondary school in the Preston area who are currently looking for an experienced Finance Clerk after an internal restructure.
The candidate must be flexible, reliable and capable, with prior school finance knowledge, high levels of administration and computer skills, alongside excellent personal skills.
The role is due to start in October 2020, the temporary role will last for the remainder of this academic year with the possibility of it becoming a permanent one. It will be full time, 37 hours a week, including school holidays.
Desired previous experience;
* - SIMS/Lancashire Portal/Oracle
* - Online payment systems e.g. banking, School Money/Cash office
* - Completion of School Census and other required returns.
* - Experience of school administrative activities including administration of financial processes and administration relating to school facilities including lettings and income
* - Experience of maintenance of manual and computerised records.
For further information on the role or if you would like to be put forward for consideration please get in touch.
We are an experienced team who specialise in placing secondary teachers, primary teachers, cover supervisors, teaching assistants and school admin and clerical staff into positions all across Lancashire.
As you are working with children, safeguarding and child welfare is paramount and an Enhanced DBS is required for the role, this can be discussed further upon application.
We look forward to hearing from you very soon