Corporate Finance Executive - Perm - Norwich - £DOE + Excellent benefits package
Are you a commercially focused Accounting professional, able to consult, strategise and effectively assist with business planning and growth? Are you analytically minded and confident using financial models? Do you enjoy accountability and ownership?
My client, an employer who puts client confidence, reliability and quality at the forefront of what they do, have continued to evolve with their changing business and client needs. They are now looking for someone who not only has the professional capabilities to help them continue to grow, but also someone with a shared passion and focus on their client, people and community interests.
Working within a specialist team, with a diverse client portfolio and range of projects, your role of Corporate Finance Executive will include;
* Assisting with Acquisitions and Disposals (inc MBO's)
* Providing strategic insight and knowledge
* Assisting with negotiations
* Forensic accounting
* Preparation of information concerning business focus and direction
In return for your dedication and contribution, you will receive;
* Competitive pay
* Development and progression opportunities
* Award winning wellbeing programme
* Above average holiday allowance
* A supportive team
If you would like further information, please do not hesitate to contact Lucy to discuss or APPLY NOW