JjFOX is working with a large College in South Yorkshire who are acknowledged as an inspiring and exciting place to work. They recruit staff from all over Yorkshire, with many taking on long journeys to work at an Outstanding College.
I'm currently looking for an Assessor to join the Digital and Creative Arts team. This post is required to support the delivery of both work-based learning and provide T Level specialist skills within both Networking and Cyber Security. The role will include delivery across the relevant Apprenticeship Standards as well as the requirement to deliver the more technically rich and specialist content on T Levels.
This post will be assessing across both Level 3 and Level 4.
* Must have previous experience with Cyber Security & Networking
* Ideally degree qualified in relevant subject area, or at least Level 4
* Assessor Awards D32/33 or A1/2 (IV Award is desirable)
* Teaching qualification (Cert Ed, PGCE or equivalent) or willingness to work towards
* Salary up to circa £40,000
* 55 days holiday including bank holiday & public holiday
* Access to teachers pension
* Further job training offered
This client is looking to interview as soon as possible, therefore to avoid missing out please apply as soon as possible. Further training is provided for those with the right skill set and personality.
Please contact Fin at jjFOX to apply for this post or for further details.
jjFOX is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, applicants and clients to share this commitment. This role will involve work with under 18's or vulnerable adults. Any appointment will be made subject to strict vetting and screening checks and receipt of a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
jjFOX Limited acts as an Employment Agency (perm) and an Employment Business (temp/contract)