Financial Accountant£48,000 - £53,000Solihull
A Financial Accountant role instructed on an exclusive basis by a multi-faceted manufacturing company, looking to secure a technical specialist to work with their newly acquired companies to the group.Responsibilities:
- Produce all statutory accounts reporting and be a key leader in the interaction with the auditors, including yearend taxation computations
- Understand the current Group structure and work with professional advisors to improve the tax and cash efficiencies of the Group
- Full responsibility for the group balance sheet
- Produce monthly MI, functional forecasts and budgets
- Manage the external reporting/working capital/cash
- Encompass reviewing current accountancy practices and introducing new processes to ensure continued performance improvements.
- Cash flow forecasting
- Ensure balance sheet risk is managed effectively by conducting monthly reviews of the balance sheet with the business units - Internal audit review. Be in the units ensuring that any technical issue is bought to your attention and resolved
- Ownership of Head Office P&L and all holding companies
- Graduate with a university degree
- ACA/ACCA Big 4, Top 10/20 practice trained Assistant Manager / Manager looking to make their second/third move-in Industry.
- A strong technical understanding of group reporting and IFRS group accounting, as well as having proven comprehensive consolidation experience.