If you are a skilled electronics assembler with excellent soldering skills this job is for you. Paying up to £10.50 per hour you will have the opportunity to work for a leading company supplying its product all over the world.
Working in a state of the art facilities you will join the electronic assembly team building electronic components essential to the operation of the products. To be a successful applicant for this role you will:
- be an excellent solderer (preferably working to IPC standards)
- have previous PCB soldering experience
- be a quick learner - the product is unique to my client.
- one of the roles requires testing the product which uses high voltage
- Have experience in potting
In return, you will
- have the ability to do overtime
- get an early finish on Friday
- Free parking
Apply now to secure an interview and trade test. Or call Sophie at Holt Engineering Recruitment.