Health Advisor Team Leader
Bupa Cromwell Hospital, Kensington
£27,000 to £29,000per annum
Full Time 40 hours per week
Bupa is one of the most well-known and respected healthcare businesses in the world, because what we do matters. From our contact centres to our care homes; health and dental centres to our state-of-the-art hospitals across all four corners of the globe, every part of our operations are dedicated to our purpose of helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. We pride ourselves on working with brilliant people who put our customers at the heart of everything they do.
We're an internationally recognised hospital located in the heart of Kensington, London. At the Cromwell Hospital we're committed to providing the highest quality healthcare for our patients. We're one of the preferred health care providers for leading consultants and for both international and local patients alike. We are continuously investing in standards and the technology to keep us at the forefront of clinical advancement.
About the Department
We have a network of Health Clinics across the UK that provide a range of private Health services such as physiotherapy, health assessments and GP appointments. Our services and treatments are available to everyone - not just those with health insurance
About the role
Leads a team of Health Advisers responsible for delivery of health assessment services to Bupa customers in a caring and respectful manner while preserving their dignity. Ensure complete adherence to clinical compliance / regulatory and governance requirements in own area and for team. Support initiatives for service improvement for customers. Support career development of team and drive performance culture.
Duties and Responsibilities (not exhausted to)
Proactively deal with all issues which arise in clinical areas, be that to do with the environment, the customer experience or your team. Act as the customer champion using customer satisfaction measures such as the satisfaction results, net promoter score, complaints and immediate customer feedback to drive continuous improvement to service delivery.
Ensure all aspects of clinical work such as medical results are handled and monitored within an agreed failsafe system. Management of the NPT services as per policy and process, and interaction with other departments where required to provide optimum service delivery.
Provide leadership for clinical staff members on all clinical matters and ensure compliance with internal and external policy, process and legislation. Proactively deal with all issues which arise in clinical areas, be that to do with the environment, the customer experience or your team.
Act as the customer champion using customer satisfaction measures such as the satisfaction results, net promoter score, complaints and immediate customer feedback to drive continuous improvement to service delivery.
- Health Adviser or similar experience
- Educated to degree level in exercise physiology, nutrition or similar health science or nursing equivalent qualification.
- Experience of performing measurement or assessment in a health and fitness or medical environment.
- Experience of giving customer advice in a healthy living / lifestyle context, including physical activity, nutrition, smoking, alcohol, sleep and stress management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - written and verbal
- Good IT skills - including MS Office packages
- Comprehensive knowledge of all clinical policies and procedures governing teams duties
- Experience of financial process/budget management
- Previous experience in a customer service environment and understanding of drivers of customer service excellence.
- Leadership experience and people management skills
- Organisation and time management skills.
- 25 days holiday each year (pro rata for part time employees), increasing to 27 days after 5 years' service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual bonus scheme
- Bupa Health insurance
- Annual pay review
- Free onsite gym and subsidised staff restaurant-dependent upon location
- Access to health minds service and 24/7 anytime Health line
- Work life balance
- You're paid for all Bank holidays
- Bupa rewards to High street Retailer discounts
- Discounts on Bupa products
- Free health assessment every 2 years
- Free annual flu vaccine and eye test
- Career opportunities to move into other roles or other parts of Bupa
- Bupa Boost app
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle2work scheme
- Annual awards ceremony and long service awards
- Paid career breaks
Why work for us?
We want people to 'love working here', so much so that's it's at the top of our agenda and something you'll hear a lot about here at Bupa. We offer our people a great range of benefits, many of which are flexible and can be tailored to suit what's most important to you. We're a healthcare company so there's a huge focus on our people's health and wellbeing, supported by a healthy work-life balance and workplaces which are friendly, appealing spaces to support you to be at your best.
We're an inclusive organisation that celebrates diversity and welcomes everyone - all talents and backgrounds. Bupa strives to make sure that every applicant is assessed solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
If you'd like to learn more, please visit our website.
Disclaimer: We may close the advert sooner if we receive a reasonable number of applications.