Are you an Electrical Maintenance Engineer looking to join a growing market?
Does the idea of working within a company that's going from strength to strength interest you?
Can you demonstrate extensive electrical maintenance in the FMCG industry?
Then please get in touch as Kingston Barnes are recruiting for an Electrical Technician to join our client in the Melksham and surrounding areas!
The company operate in the FMCG industry and due to their diverse range of products, they supply to a range of companies in numerous sectors of manufacturing. As they have increased sales and client orders, they are now looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join the team and carry out extensive ppm's and reactive maintenance on their equipment.
- Electrical Maintenance on factory equipment
- Fault finding and trouble shooting on conveyor systems, plc's, invertors and three phase motors
- Basic mechanical maintenance on machinery
- Working alongside another shift engineer and reporting in to the engineering manager
- Hold an Electrical engineering apprenticeship (city and guilds, NVQ)
- Manufacturing experience is essential
- Relocate or local to site
- Happy working a continental shift pattern
- Extensive FMCG experience beneficial
- Continental shifts (12hours)
Up to £50,000 per year
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £39,000.00-£50,000.00 per year