Teaching Assistant / TA with Social, Emotional and Mental Health / SEMH experience needed for Special Needs School in Sunderland
A Special Needs School for children with Social, Emotional and Mental Health / SEMH difficulties are looking for a Teaching Assistant / TA who can support PRIMARY students. The school is based in Sunderland and are hoping to employ someone on a full-time basis.
The post will involve small group work but also supporting children on a 1-2-1 basis. The perfect candidate is someone who has previously supported children with Social, Emotional and Mental Health / SEMH difficulties or other special needs and has a resilient character and a positive outlook.The post has the potential to go full time and permanent for the right Teaching Assistant / TA.
To be part of this team you will ideally need to have:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in a special needs school
- Previous special needs experience, preferably Social, Emotional and Mental Health / SEMH
- A resilient character
- The ability to adapt to challenging situations
In return you will enjoy:
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- A dedicated team of SEND consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis so there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
To find out more please contact Aimee from Hello Education on 0191 815 2555 or reply to this email