Fabricator Welder - Sheffield. Salary DOE - Temp to position.
Clemence Rogers are recruiting for a Fabricator Welder to join a growing manufacturing company based in Sheffield.
Recent experience within a similar role is essential for this position.Key Responsibilities
- Plan work to minimise waste of raw materials as well as working in a clean and tidy manner.
- Interpret designs and engineering plans to develop and design projects
- To manufacture to a high degree of accuracy in Fabrication drawings and plans
- Perform all relevant welding, grinding etc.
- Fabricate and weld the equipment and parts for meeting the special or unusual needs, using the specifications, drawings etc.
- Designing and creating holding jigs that aid in fabrication of the product.
- Maintaining a record of all the work completed so as to facilitate the accounting activities.
- Experience in Pipe bending, TIG welding, CNC tube bending machines.
- Experience working with stainless steel and aluminum
- Welding vocational training or equivalent is required.
- Considerable knowledge of approved welding methods, practices, code requirements and safety standards.
- Skill in the use and care of hand and power tools and equipment necessary to perform welding / fabrication tasks.
- Knowledge and understanding of the production techniques for fabrication
- Experience of working in a heavy manufacturing environment with heavy handling requirements
- Experience of proving and implementing fabrication processes and procedures
- Work with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail
- Monday to Friday
- 08:00 - 17:00