Water Treatment Engineer£22,000 - £25,000 + PackageThe Company
This Water Treatment Engineer's role is with one of the UK's leading industrial water treatment companies. Being a market leader in the water treatment, water hygiene and water engineering sectors they work on a national basis and have an enviable client base. This specific position is to work in Northampton and the surrounding areas.The Role
We are looking for a Water Treatment Engineer To support and represent the business on client sites whilst undertaking the tasks incorporated into the role of a Water Treatment Technician. To work under own initiative and also as part of a team when required; to be able to work flexible hours and weekends as required.
- Clean and disinfection of process systems and mains
- Small Remedial works
- Softening unit checks and simple fault diagnosis
- Clean and disinfections of process systems
- Weekly checks, clean and disinfection of cooling towers
The Plus Points
- In depth knowledge of HSG 274 required
- Clean driving licence and DBS Check
- Computer Literate
- Confident communicator with clients and internal staff
- Working at heights and confined space works
This is a great opportunity to join a market leader where you will have the opportunity to progress your career. A competitive salary is on offer along with a generous range of perks.