Our client is a leading UK manufacturer of a wide range of standard and engineered Microbiological Safety Cabinets, laminar flow products and associated clean air equipment
From their design and assembly site in Middleton, Manchester their committed team of 40 people supply the Pharmaceutical industry, Universities, Hospitals, defence and other research establishments with cutting edge design and market leading clean air products and services.The role will include:
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications:
- Electrical Wiring of Clean Air Cabinets
- Adhering and working to health and safety legislations
- Adherence to company policies and procedures
- Maintaining a clean, organised and productive work area
- Complete given tasks in an efficient, fast and friendly manner
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Some site work
- Good inter-personal skills, team work, hands-on approach with effective verbal and written communication skills
- Relevant previous mechanical fitting experience
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- Experience working on bespoke machine assembly would be desirable
- Ability to work methodically and to high standards
- Ability to be proactive and work with minimal supervision
- An electrical qualification
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 7.30am to 4.45pm, Friday 7.30am to 12.30pm.
This role offers an immediate start and is temporary for approximately 2 months.
To apply please send your CV to Nick at TRF Engineering, a specialist division of The Recruitment Fix.