Job title: Field Service Engineer
Location: Scunthorpe and the surrounding area
Salary: £22,000.00-£24,500.00 per year + vehicle + overtime
Our client is fast being recognised nationwide as one of the leading companies that provide service solutions in the Coffee and beverage equipment industry. Due to continued growth and expertise we now require a Field Service Engineer to join the team to cover Scunthorpe and surrounding areas.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join an expanding company and become a Field Service Technician, who can offer you stability, and a long-term career with a good annual salary.
Whether you are the finished article or simply have a desire to progress skills already gained as a field service engineer then we would love to hear from you. You must be able to demonstrate a reasonable level of technical competence.
In this role, you will be required to travel to customer sites to repair, maintain and install customer products both in domestic and commercial premises, but most importantly you will genuinely have the drive to deliver an exceptional level of service to all of our customers.
The position is based in and around Scunthorpe and the surrounding areas, but could possibly be required to travel to other areas of the country from time to time with possible international travel.
- Servicing of Coffee Machines, Water Machines and specialist beverage equipment.
- Working from home covering Scunthorpe and the surrounding areas.
- Company van.
- Company Phone.
- Company Laptop.
- Training provided.
- Qualifications such as 18th edition and Coffee Safe are provided for the right candidate after probation period.
- Electrical / Mechanical skills are advantageous but not essential if you are willing to learn - so long as you have a technical and logical thought process, we can teach the rest.
- Plumbing knowledge and experience is essential
- Previous experience working on Coffee Machines, Water Machines or any similar equipment is advantageous but not essential.
- Full UK driving license
- Must be a good communicator.
- Self-motivated with a desire to drive improvement
- Must be willing to learn and adapt with the company.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
If you feel this role to be a strong match for your experience, we look forward to hearing from you.