An opportunity has arisen to come and work for one of the UK's leading FE Colleges, graded outstanding by OFSTED. We excel in offering high quality, technical and professional education leading to professional and skilled employment through strong relationships with employers. B&FC is a major local employer with over 1000 staff and an annual turnover of £52m. Over 16,000 students choose to study at B&FC each year and over 1,000 employers choose to work with us.
The marketing department is looking for a Marketing Specialist - PPC and SEO to effectively manage digital marketing campaigns across all channels. Responsibilities include managing search, social, newsletter and display campaigns, and maintaining content and improving SEO, SEM and PPC performance across B&FC websites. The post-holder will also monitor, analyse and report on digital marketing performance to inform continuous improvement and optimal return on investment.
In return, B&FC offers a competitive rewards and benefits package including:
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) opportunities
- Free courses*
- Competitive pension scheme
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sports facilities, including a fully-equipped Gym (Bispham Campus)
- Flexible working hours
- Free 'healthy' breakfast- (dependant on campus)
- Family friendly policies
- Access to mental health support and advice
- Free eye tests and healthcare schemes
- Free car parking
- Starbucks - dependant on campus
- Food outlets catering for a variety of choices, including Level 6 restaurant (Bispham Campus)
- Access to discounted on-site facilities including: Hair and beauty treatments, Bakery, Office and printing services
Please download the Job Description to view full Principal Duties and Person Specification.