My client is a Consultancy based in Croydon and The City have an exciting opportunity for a Upcoming Finance Officer to join their team on a Temp - Permanent basis.
YOU MUST BE ABLE TO COMMUTE BETWEEN THE CITY AND CROYDON FOR THIS ROLE
The Contract will initially be for 4 months to help cover two people on long term sick leave and take on ad hoc tasks then moving to a full time position where you will receive full training and have the opportunity to take on more responsibilities.
·You must have at least one years experience and have strong references!
·Have a strong work ethic and attention to detail
You will be responsible for providing finance support to the Group ensuring that all invoicing is timely and accurate You will also take ownership of project and tender setup's, staff expenses and timesheet completion for the London office and provide an effective, efficient and professional support service to all internal and external customers.
On a day to day basis your duties will include:
• Produce draft invoices across the group
• Ensure invoices are sent to clients and relevant cut-off deadlines are met.
• Ensure all information required for project setup is received and entered into the system to Deltek accurately and in line with expectations
• Assistant the Accounts Payable Manager for the Group
• Review and collate accounts payable inbox
• Review and process staff expenses
• Review, reconcile and post credit card statements;
• Perform bank reconciliation
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
• A good communicator and collaborate effectively with a broad range of non -financial staff.
• Able to work as part as a team and collaboratively and co-operatively.
• Competency in MS Office, Excel, SharePoint.
• Desire to work towards a recognised accountancy qualification preferred.
• Structured and organised in their approach, and strongly analytical.
• A self-starter and the ability to complete tasks autonomously.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV asap to this advert