Snow Software is looking to add to its growing technical support team with an experience 2nd Line Technical Support Engineer. We are looking for a dynamic Technical Support Engineer with exceptional focus on quality customer support. The role will encompass providing technical support to our large customer and partner base, resolving issues by utilizing widely available resources, teams and your own skills and experience. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years in a similar role, as well as proven exceptional customer facing experience.
You will be working within a regional support team, to resolve customer and partner technical issues attaining high levels of customer satisfaction along with adhering to initial and ongoing service level targets. Your daily duties will be varied across the latest technologies.
Role duties include:
* Providing technical support and maintenance on all Snows Products
* Performing advanced troubleshooting within customer environments focused on the resolution of customer reported issues through our ServiceDesk.
* Collaboration with the Frontline team, to upskill their knowledge on Snow Products, known issues, Troubleshooting skills and documentation.
* Continually prioritizing your workload ensuring customers/Partners are kept up to date on the status of their cases following case management best practices.
* Creating content within the support knowledge base ensuring we share knowledge for new issues in a timely and effective manner.
* Escalating Problems and known issues to the next level of support and tracking Problem Records to ensure you continue to learn.
* To contribute to the development of the customer support organization by participating in regular internal meetings and training sessions