Maintenance Engineer - Electrical Bias£38,0003 Rotating Shift Pattern ( 6-2 / 2-10 / 10-6)Leicester Area
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Blue Chip client with manufacturing & production sites situated across the UK. This role will involve assisting the Engineering Manager with all planned, preventative and reactive maintenance on all plant equipment. Key responsibilities include:
Key requirements include:
- Carrying out electrical testing or repair work as given to you and complete all relevant documentation.
- Maintain relevant systems of work and record keeping as required by statutory customer and factory requirement.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation during all work activities.
- To drive and support team based improvement.
- Have a flexible approach to shift working to meet factory requirements.
- Ability to work on your own initiative to ensure that all breakdowns and repairs that are assigned to you or you go to are left in a safe condition.
- Communicate with team members any breakdown information and timescales to the best of your knowledge.
- Multi-skilled maintenance engineer, with an HNC/ONC/HND, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- PLC Fault Finding
- Ability to demonstrate proven track record of providing engineering solutions across a variety of machinery and equipment.
- Previous experience working within a fast paced FMCG environment. (Ideally food manufacturing)
- Good communication skills.
Location - Leicester / Derby / Loughborough / Melton Mowbray / Hinckly
multi skilled engineer / multi-skilled engineer / maintenance engineer / shift engineer / Electrical Engineer
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90773965