Who We Are?
Based in Woolhampton, Telelink UK has been providing services to its clients in the UK since 2016. We have extensive expertise in delivering a wide range of innovative services and solutions for fixed and wireless network infrastructure.We improve efficiency for complex projects.
Trusted by Vodafone, MBNL, Ericsson
and City Fibre
we maximize network availability and boost KPIs for our customers. We implement both out-of-the-box solutions and carry out individual work elements to suit our clients' specific requirements.We are proficient at what we do
We use in-house resources under internally centralized project management, undertaking on a turnkey basis all activities related to the deployment, modernization and optimization of both mobile and fixed network infrastructure. Our UK based team consists of more than 80 fully trained and certified employees.
We are currently expanding our operations and are looking to hire Technical Lead Manager
to join our experienced back office team located in the Reading area
The Technical Lead Manager
role is related within post-design, pre-isntallation and installation planning across various telecom infrastructure projects. As a Technical Lead Manager you will be responsible for:
- Gating sites - process from instruction to actual build;
- Prepare weekly trackers for the operational teams and the client;
- Manage sites dependencies;
- Support Project manager with PORs and milestones achievements ;
- Free issue kit management - E2E process;
- Support design team with technical queries;
- Support the design and delivery teams.
mTo do this as a professional, you should match with following requirements:
- Telecom background is a required;
- Microsoft Office experience;
- Strong written and verbal English language;
- Good communication skills;
- Very well organised;
- Multitasking with sense of prioritization;
- Technical education degree is preferable;
- To have MBNL experience will be considered as an advantage;
- Company covered certification;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours;
- Opportunities to grow inside that company - both vertically and horizontally;
- Access to both Telelink and clients trainings;
- Challenging and dynamic work in a highly qualified team of professionals;
Committed to make Telelink
a great place to work, we offer a casual and enjoyable atmosphere that allows employees to learn and grow. We value communication and transparency and strive to foster two-way dialogue at all levels of the organization. It's important to us that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.