Are you a highly experienced Site Reliability Engineer looking for your next step in your career? Does building a brand new Infrastructure from the ground up within a Global company sound interesting? How about working with a company who will offer you the autonomy to really influence the strategic vision of the business. If so read on!The base salary is Circa £90,000 with flexible remote working.
An incredibly successful well-established client is looking for Principal Support and Reliability Engineer to join and help to spearhead their technical operations.
As the Principal Site Reliability Engineer, you will be working directly with the Global Head of Site Reliability Engineering, contributing, supporting, and delivering the strategic vision, with a focus on enabling speed, scale, and quality. You will also have the opportunity to work closely with global engineering and operational teams to reduce cycle times for builds and deployments through driving automation.
This position will be a blend of "hands-on" work, helping build an award-winning platform, as well as an opportunity to mentor, manage, and build a highly skilled team of SREs. You will be a hands-on tech evangelist, setting the standards across the business.
- Ability to be a leader in different size teams
- Strong communications skills-both internal and external stakeholders
- Dynamic thinker-ability to work autonomously and make high-level decisions
- Passionate-Supports and motivates other members of the team
- Deep knowledge of AWS (VPC/EC2/S3/RDS or similar)
- CI/CD processes and tools (Jenkins/Azure DevOps or similar)
- Experience in either Terraform or cloud formation
- Experience working with Docker or Kubernetes
- Experience in at least one programming language (Java/C#/Node/Golang/Python or similar)
If you would like to hear more please reach out to me email@example.com