£35,000 - £40,000
Elevation Recruitment Group are delighted to be able to bring an exciting new Finance Business Partner role to market.
This will be a hugely autonomous role which will have responsibility for budgeting, forecasting and analysing financial provision for ongoing contracts and projects across the buisness. You will therefore be required to buisness partner closely with project managers regarding job completion.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance, you will be a key part of the finance team, and will help in supporting the short and longer term strategic direction of the organisation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Management accounts preparation and analysis
- Oversee/Review/Question full management accounts process
- Analysing both the P&L and Balance Sheet
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Production of board reports
- Attending Senior Management Meetings
- Working closely with project managers and other stakeholders in terms of budgets and job completion
- Assisting with onsite audits
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Fully qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or working towards latter stages of qualification
- Management accounts and buisness partnering experience
- Strong IT skills (Excel & systems)
- Good self-starter
The business is one of the employers of choice in the region. This is a very visible role within the business and will have direct involvement with senior managers and directors as well as being able to make a real impact within the business.
If you would like to be considered for this role where you have a genuine opportunity to develop both your skills and progress your career, then please apply today or contact Simon Ensor for a confidential discussion about the role.