Clayton Nursing is seeking an experienced Clinical Lead / Matron for our clients large Nursing Home situated in Sheffield. The home accommodates those with General Nursing needs, Dementia, Mental Health and Old Age.
This position offers a very generous salary of £50,000 for 37.5 hours which are flexible to reflect the needs of the service.
In this role you will:
Be responsible for providing, receiving, and acting upon highly complex, highly sensitive and contentious information from a variety of sources including key stakeholders, both internal and external.
Be under the direction of the home manager, you will work closely together in effective collaboration to deliver an outstanding service for the residents, and a rewarding environment for staff
Oversee the clinical care of our residents and providing guidance, training, appraisals and mentorship to the care team and nurses
Provide appropriate supervision, effective communication and management of the nursing and care staff team including any visiting agency staff and any staff member from the multidisciplinary team.
Act as a role model for all staff and to ensure that a consistent high standard of nursing care is provided.
Ensure that the NMC code of conduct is always upheld.
A little about You;
* Experience of working at a management level and or leadership training (at least 3 years)
* NMC Registered Professional Portfolio - RGN/RMN
* Extensive knowledge and expertise across several areas e.g. clinical, infection control, nutrition, safeguarding
* Comprehensive up to date knowledge of clinical issues and best practice within complex care
* Personable, innovative, and resilient in your approach to work
If this sounds like a position you are interested in, then please contact Jennah at Clayton Nursing on 01772 259121 option 3 or you can email
Clayton Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90776812