Service Desk Analyst (1st Line) - Brighouse
Are you Helpdesk Technician looking for a new opportunity with no routes for progression in your current position? Are you a technical problem solver looking to put your abilities to use? Or are you just seeking a new challenge? If so, keep reading!
A nationwide commerce organisation is looking for a Service Desk Analyst to join their team at their office based in Brighouse. With multiple sites and customers across the UK, my client is looking for a Service Desk Analyst to provide productive IT assistance and quality customer service.
Not only do they invest in their staff with development, the natural progression opportunities provided allows staff to grow within the business.Key Skills:
- Previous Service Desk / 1st Line experience
- Office 365
- Knowledge of Active Directory
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems (Windows 7 / Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting: PC's, Laptops, Mobile telephony
- Desktop security management - Antivirus etc.
With the company ethos focusing on working together as a unit, you will be a crucial role as a capable individual working alongside a team of analysts.Roles and requirements:
- To provide 1st, and 2nd line technical support queries professionally and efficiently, maintaining a high degree of customer service at all times
- To ensure that all SLA's are met
- Escalating technical issues when required
- General IT administration (telephone support, technical queries etc.)
- To carry out routine configuration and installation of software and hardware
- Provide on-call cover on a rota basis when required
If you are looking for a role which will challenge you daily and are looking to make a big difference in a large company, then do not hesitate to apply!Company Package & Benefits:
Click the "Apply Now" button now for immediate review
- Starting salary of £21,000
- 21 days holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
- 40-hour week Mon-Fri
- Flexible working
- Development and progression opportunities
- Extra money for out-of-hours when required
Service Desk Analyst, Helpdesk Analyst, 1st Line Support, First Line Support, IT Support Engineer, IT Support, 1st Line, 1st/2nd line support, Windows, Office 365, Support, Desktop Support Active Directory
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90777471