Sitec - a Belcan company are currently looking to recruit a Senior Design Engineer / Analysis Lead / Containment Engineer for a nuclear MoD establishment in Reading. The post is an estimated 12 month contract and is paying competitively on an hourly basis.
You must hold current SC Clearance to apply for this position as the end customers projects are of an extremely high level of classification. Sitec can only accept applications from those resident in the UK for the last 10 years who hold a full British Passport. Unfortunately, dual nationals will not be considered for this role.
- Provide design engineering services to support the delivery of the Vessel Containment design.
- Maintain an understanding of the relevant legislation, standards and documentation associated with the design of pressure vessels.
- Maintain an understanding of the analysis techniques and tools used for substantiation of pressure vessels and associated equipment.
- Maintain high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality.
- Produce technical design and substantiation documentation to support the delivery of the Vessel Containment package.
- Support production of technical specifications for outsourced work packages.
- Review and check analysis work provided by suppliers.
- Provide tasking information to the Lead Engineer to support project planning.
Essential Qualifications -
- HNC/D or equivalent in relevant engineering discipline
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90774876